Bloc Projects gallery and courtyard are available for hire for public and private use including exhibitions, events, meetings, workshops, performances, photoshoots and more.
The gallery offers:
- Three triple windows.
- Six lighting tracks containing removable individual spotlights with two levels of articulation.
- Plaster walls and iron roof trusses suitable for some hanging.
- On street and disabled access.
- Central heating in Autumn and Winter.
- Curatorial assistance.
- Covered outdoor reception / bar area.
- Bar / refreshments.
- Audio visual equipment hire.
- 24 hour access.
- 3 x Tables + 30 comfortable chairs or stools.
We offer a discounted rate for Bloc Projects members and residents of Bloc Studios.
“Bloc projects, is a fantastic, light filled gallery that is incredibly versatile. Throughout the process communication was great, all information was clear and easy to understand. The team were very supportive and enthusiastic, they ensured we were all informed and things were as we wanted. I felt listened to and the whole process was pleasurable. Definitely recommend!”
Charly (gallery hire client)
- Width 6m x Length 9m
- Height 3m – 5m at apex
- Roof beams positioned at 3m intervals
- Coutyard Width 4m x Length 12m approx.
- Additional coutyard space available after discussion.
Please contact us for more information and prices.
Bloc has been wonderful to work with from the get-go: thorough, transparent and super supportive from start to finish. I felt like they ‘got’ what our project was about and were always keen to support us and discuss ideas. They made the booking and installation process as simple and easy as possible. While we were setting up the show they let us get on with it but were right there when we needed them for anything. As a community art organisation, we felt very welcome at Bloc and this was a great opportunity for us to showcase what we do to a wider audience.
Hannah (gallery hire client)